Professional dancer and passionate teacher from South Yorkshire!

Tuesday 1 November 2016

MOOD BOARDS

Acknowledging your ACHIEVEMENTS to date and working towards GOALS, have both been reoccurring themes when chatting to SIG's about the idea of 'Success'.

Having MOTIVATORS and VISUALS were also mentioned in 'Start your new job successfully' by Christine Harvey. (http://meganlouch.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/trip-to-library_27.html)

I decided to create some mood boards including various images that are personal to me. This so I can appreciate how far I've come as well as see where I'm wanting to go. Check them out:





Being in Dirty Dancing was always a dream for me, but a dream I saw possible. Playing the role of Penny on the other hand? Not so much. It was always the ultimate goal and I had several targets to hit before performing the part like knowing the lines, perfecting the choreography, building confidence. When I went on for the part in Oostende I was so elated - I remember someone asking how I was just after the encore and my response was, "I've never had my own bow before!" I will never forget that day. I wanted to share some artwork that I was kindly given as a present that evening when I made my 'Penny' debut. I definitely deemed myself successful that night and couldn't have been happier. 





Check out this article by Dr. Phillip. E. Hubert which claims to reveal the top 10 step for SETTING and ACHIEVING your goals: http://topachievement.com/philhumbert.html






No comments:

Post a Comment